A view of the the dramatic cliffs to the north of Trevaunance Cove and Trevellas Porth in Cornwall. The original painting was painted en plein air on the clifftop.
• Limited to 25 editions in two sizes. Hand signed, numbered and titled in pencil by Laurie McCall.
• Archival quality fine art print. Printed on thick, textured fine art paper
with pigment inks to ensure your print lasts a lifetime. Mounted with a white pH-neutral card mount and backing board.
• Available in framed and unframed options.
• Two sizes available - 12x10" and 16x12"
• Sizes include card mount. Add 1" for total framed size.
• Framed prints are professionally framed by The Cornish Framing Company in bespoke, handmade, solid wood box frames.
• Includes certificate of authenticity